JOB TITLE: Technical Account Manager
SELLING: Digital and Physical security systems
SELLING TO: SME, Corporates, Major Accounts, Retailers, Public and Private sector
TERRITORY: Nottingham, Cerby, Heanor, Ilkeston
PACKAGE: £25K – £30K Basic, +£60k OTE, Company Car, Pension & Healthcare, Laptop & Mobile
For the Technical Account Manager role you should:
* Security system experience
* Security installation/service background
* You will be well presented with confident communications skills with the ability to report on a regular basis to your management team.
– Experience and understanding of a consultative led sales approach is essential.
* A field based role selling the full range of digital and physical security
* Tasked with developing the defined territory, selling into anyone with a need
* Fully supported by your senior manager and operations team you must be able to get underneath the skin of your customers and understand their requirements.
* Split between new and existing business covering the Nottingham/Derby area
* A full induction programme will be provided upon your successful employment.
* Our client is a Global Leading Organisation
* A business that pride themselves on quality of service and equipment provided.
* Fantastic training on offer for the right applicant.
Email your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. In the first instance we do require your CV however feel free to call and follow up if you want more information on the role – 01372 224 720 and ask for Ash Doherty