*SUPERB HVAC SPECIFICATION SALES ROLE: INTO M&E CONSULTANTS, CONSULTING ENGINEERS, ARCHITECTS & SPECIFIERS*
JOB TITLE: Specification Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £40-42K Basic + 15-25K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Commercial HVAC, ventilation, air conditioning and air movement products.
SELLING TO: M&E consultants, consulting engineers, architects and specifiers.
TERRITORY: Field sales role, M4 into London (includes, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex and West London, Reading, Basingstoke, Farnborough, Guildford, Aylesbury)
An award-winning HVAC manufacturer with an enviable reputation for product innovation and outstanding customer service.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area with great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of commercial HVAC products – performance and design driven solutions into the M&E specification market place.
– The Specification Sales Manager role is a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Specification Sales Manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling ANY product into a HVAC related construction projects (either residential or commercial)
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.