*SUPERB BATHROOMS SPECIFICATION SALES ROLE: INTO PROJECTS, ARCHITECTS, SPECIFIERS, HOUSE BUILDERS & DEVELOPERS*
JOB TITLE: Specification Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £45-50K Basic W0-K TOE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VOW expended car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bu pa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Bathrooms, showering products, sanitary ware (long established brand)
SELLING TO: Architects, designers, specifiers, new build house builders and developers.
TERRITORY: South East and London (ideal locations: London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex)
A long-established and ambitious bathroom manufacturer brand with a reputation for creating dynamic growth in the UK. Now looking to extend its reach into the specification market with the addition of an experienced Specification Sales Manager.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you joining an established UK field sales team.
– Selling a mid to high-quality range of Bathrooms, showering products and sanitary ware into the specification market place.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – there will be a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– Use of CRM to manage your project pipeline.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Specification Sales Manager role our client is looking for:
– Experience selling a KBB product (e.g. bathrooms, showers, taps, brassware, bathroom furniture) onto construction projects (either residential or commercial)
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– Team player.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.