*SUPERB CONSTRUCTION SALES ROLE: INTO PROJECTS, ARCHITECTS, SPECIFIERS, HOUSE BUILDERS, DEVELOPERS & SOCIAL HOUSING*
JOB TITLE: Specification Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £40-43K Basic + 8-10K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Residential and commercial interior construction and plumbing products, building industry solutions, KBB products (long established brand)
SELLING TO: Architects, designers, specifiers, new build house builders, developers, contractors, social housing, local authorities, housing associations.
TERRITORY: East Anglia field sales area (includes Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk, Peterborough)
An award-winning UK manufacturer with an enviable reputation for product innovation and outstanding customer service. Currently looking to expand its field based UK specification sales team.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area with great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of residential and commercial interior construction products – performance and design driven solutions into the specification market place.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – there will be a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Specification Sales Manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling ANY construction product on to construction projects (either residential or commercial)
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– Team player.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.