*SPECIFICATION SALES ROLE: INTO LONDON ARCHITECTS, SPECIFIERS AND ENGINEERS*
JOB TITLE: Specification Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £45-47K Basic, £55K OTE, Fully expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, lunch allowance, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: A market-leading range of flooring, resin flooring and floor finishing products (manufacturer).
SELLING TO: Architects, specifiers, structural engineers.
TERRITORY: London and M25 field sales area (ideal locations: London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Dartford, Maidstone, Crawley, Guildford, Bracknell, Aylesbury, Luton, Harlow)
An award-winning European manufacturer of market-leading flooring, cladding, building protection and finishing products. Now looking to hire a specification sales professional as part of their exciting 2019 growth plan.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you join the existing field sales team with the focus of creating and driving new specifications for my client’ range of flooring, resin flooring and floor finishing products.
– Emphasis of the customers is within London and M25 area – targeting architects, specifiers, structural engineers.
– The primary focus will be on winning commercial specifications across the region.
– The role is supported by an experienced and knowledgeable field sales team who will track the projects to close with contractors and end clients.
For the Specification Sales Manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling ANY product into a commercial construction specification project
– Previous experience selling to architects and specifiers.
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.