*SUPERB CONSTRUCTION SPEC SALES ROLE: INTO PROJECTS, SPECIFIERS, LOCAL AUTHORITIES, SOCIAL HOUSING, CONTRACTORS AND DEVELOPERS*
JOB TITLE: Specification Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £37-40K Basic +10-15K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Residential and commercial electrical construction products, building services solutions (well-established brand)
SELLING TO: Social housing sector, local authorities, housing associations, contractors and installers.
TERRITORY: East Midlands field sales area (includes: East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, South Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire)
An award-winning UK manufacturer with an enviable reputation for product innovation and outstanding customer service. Currently looking to expand its field based UK social housing specification sales team.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area with great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of Residential and commercial electrical construction products, building services solutions into the local authority and housing association market.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – there will be a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Specification Sales Manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling a construction product on to construction projects (either residential or commercial)
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– Team player.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: firstname.lastname@example.org – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.