*EXPERIENCE SPECIFICATION SALES PERSON NEEDED FOR MAJOR EUROPEAN BRAND MANUFACTURER.
JOB TITLE: Specification Sales Manager (major interiors brand)
PACKAGE: £40-47K Basic +10-12K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Commercial interior products – bathroom products, taps, showers, brassware and plumbing products (long established brand)
SELLING TO: Architects, designers, specifiers, main contractors, developers, 3rd party stakeholders.
TERRITORY: South West field based sales role (but ideal locations: East Anglia, Hertfordshire, Essex, London, Cambridgeshire, Stevenage, Braintree, Colchester, Chelmsford, Harlow, Hitchin, Cambridge, or close)
An award-winning European manufacturer with an enviable reputation for product innovation and design. Due to promotion and growth, currently looking to grow its senior field based sales team.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inheriting an existing high value project pipeline.
– Selling a range of commercial interior construction products – performance and design driven solutions into commercial and large scale residential projects.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inherit a strong existing project pipeline.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Specification Sales Manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling ANY construction product on to high value construction projects (preferably commercial projects).
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– Team player.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.