JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £30K – £35K Basic + 10K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Residential interior construction products, building industry solutions, KBB products (long established brand)
SELLING TO: Architects, Designers, M&E Consultants/Contractors
TERRITORY: Bristol, Somerset, Avon, Wiltshire, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall
-Corporate interior construction products, building industry solutions, KBB products
-Well regarded company with excellent market reputation, £150m+ turnover.
– The Area Sales Manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area – great new manager for 2017 – great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of residential interior construction product solutions – performance and design driven solutions into Architects, designers and M&E consultants/contractors
– The Area Sales Manager role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – there will be a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Area Sales Manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Must have sold to architects/via specification
– Ideally a KBB Background
– Distribution sales
– Business to Business Sales experience
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Ash Doherty: firstname.lastname@example.org – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP