*SUPERB CONSTRUCTION SALES ROLE: INTO ARCHITECTS, SPECIFIERS, M&E CONSULTANTS
JOB TITLE: Specification Development Manager
PACKAGE: £40K- £50K Basic + 8-10K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Residential interior construction products, building industry solutions, KBB products (long established brand)
SELLING TO: Architects, Specifiers, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors
TERRITORY: London and the South East
-Residential and commercial interior construction products, building industry solutions, KBB products
-Well regarded company with excellent market reputation, £60m+ turnover.
-Established organisation with more than 100 years’ successful trading history
– The Specification development manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area – exceeded budget in 2016 – great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of residential interior construction product solutions – performance and design driven solutions into the architect and design community
– The Specification development manager role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – there will be a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Specification development manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Specification route to market
– Experience selling ANY construction product
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Ash Doherty: firstname.lastname@example.org – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.