*SUPERB SENIOR CONSTRUCTION SALES ROLE: SOCIAL HOUSING, LOCAL AUTHORITIES, HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS, OEM’S & NATIONAL CONTRACTORS*
JOB TITLE: Senior Specification Sales Manager (social housing)
PACKAGE: £40-45K Basic +6-8K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Residential bathrooms, taps, showers, plumbing and KBB products, (long established brand)
SELLING TO: Social housing, local authorities, housing associations, OEMs and national contractors.
TERRITORY: North West, M6 and Wales, field sales role (ideal locations: Lancashire, Cheshire, Wales, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Manchester, Liverpool, Merseyside, Blackburn, Bolton, Preston, Chester, Warrington, Stoke or close).
An award-winning UK manufacturer with an enviable reputation for product innovation and outstanding customer service. Currently looking to expand its field based UK specification sales team.
– The Senior Specification Sales Manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area with great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of residential bathroom and KBB products – performance and design driven solutions into the social housing market place.
– The Senior Specification Sales Manager role will see you inherit a strong and diverse existing customer base – there will be responsibility across both account management and business development.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Senior Specification Sales Manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling ANY construction product on to construction projects (either residential or commercial)
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– Team player.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.