*Superb new Senior Business Development Manager role. KBB sector. Account managing high-spend trade distribution and end user accounts / identifying new ‘big ticket’ growth opportunities.
TITLE: Senior Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £40-60K Basic +£5K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone.
TERRITORY: South of the UK, field sales role (ideal locations: London, Slough, Berkshire, Reading, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Luton, Hertfordshire, Stevenage, Bedfordshire, Hemel Hempstead, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Swindon, Cambridgeshire)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of KBB products.
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of distributors, retailers, house builders and developers.
The Senior Business Development Manager role is;
– A senior level field Based territory management role, incorporating both high value account management and new business.
– Selling a high-end, quality driven range of KBB, interior products and accessories.
– Taking responsibility for setting the sales growth strategy, bringing both energy and entrepreneurial input.
– An opportunity to be a key part of the next phase of growth for this leading brand.
For the Senior Business Development Manager role our client needs:
– Some product sales experience within the KBB sector i.e. kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, showers, ceramic tiles or related area.
– Field sales experience i.e. Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, or similar.
– Strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial approach.
– High levels of self-motivation, energy and drive.
– A track record of sales success.
Our client is a leading manufacturing name within the KBB market, currently experiencing a period of exciting sustained growth.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.