*Superb new senior Account Manager role – leading manufacturer*
*No product/industry experience needed – superb training and development provided*
TITLE: Senior Account Manager
PACKAGE: £37-38K Basic +5-10K OTE, expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: East Anglia / Home counties (ideal locations: St Albans, Luton, Bedford, Stevenage, Chemlsford, Harlow, Colchester, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, East Anglia, Home Counties, or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of branded interior products and accessories.
SELLING TO: Existing high-spend customer base of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, merchants
The Senior Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 98% account management, 2% tactical new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of branded interior products and accessories.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– In particular, setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
– Utilising business data and sales trends to plan sales growth across top accounts.
For the Senior Account Manager role our client needs;
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Some experience selling an interior, KBB or related product range
With a turnover of c£75m+ in the UK alone, our client has an enviable reputation for manufacturing innovative branded interior products and accessories for nearly 100 years.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.