*Structured sales person needed for market leader: SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITY*
*No product experience needed*
TITLE: Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £30K – £33K Basic, +£7K OTE, Expensed VW vehicle, Pension, Bupa Healthcare, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile, 30 days holiday
SELLING: A superb range of branded engineering products, tools, fixings, consumables and industrial solutions
SELLING TO: High spend engineering and industrial end user accounts – large corporate accounts (energy and utilities, manufacturing and assembly, transport etc)
TERRITORY: South Central – field sales role (including: Slough, Reading, Swindon, Bristol, London, Guildford, Basingstoke, Andover, Southampton)
The Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager role will see you inherit an excellent portfolio of existing customer accounts to manage and develop.
– Selling a high profile branded quality range of products – mid to high end portfolio sold on quality and value add service rather than price.
– Working alongside current distribution network to generate new business.
– The Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager role requires a structured and strategic sales approach to maximise the return on existing accounts.
– The role will also include use of CRM system to analyse both new and existing customer performance.
– A superb opportunity to join a corporate company offering excellent career development and personal advancement.
For the Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager role our client is looking for:
– Sales experience within a structured professional sales environment.
– A consultative approach to the sales cycle.
– Motivation and desire to develop your career long term.
A highly dynamic and innovative manufacturer – a European powerhouse within the tools and consumables market with a turnover in excess of £100m they offer outstanding career development for any new sales recruit.
SOUND LIKE YOU? SEND YOUR CV TODAY – OUR CLIENT IS INTERVIEWING IN EARLY SEPTEMBER.
Send your CV to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org.
account manager, Sales Engineer, Area Account Manager, area sales manager, business development manager, sales executive, field sales, account management, new business, territory sales manager, sales engineer, regional sales, power tools, fixings, fastenings, PPE, industrial, engineering, manufacturing, assembly, oil and gas, utilities, power and energy, Slough, Reading, Swindon, Bristol, London, Guildford, Basingstoke, Andover, Southampton, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, West Sussex, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Buckinghamshire