*Structured sales person needed for market leader: SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITY*
*No product experience needed*
TITLE: Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £33K Basic, +£7K OTE, Expensed VW vehicle, Pension, Bupa Healthcare, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile, 30 days holiday
SELLING: A superb range of branded engineering products, tools, fixings, consumables and industrial solutions
SELLING TO: High spend engineering and industrial end user accounts – large corporate accounts (energy and utilities, manufacturing and assembly, transport etc)
LOCATION: West Midlands, Midlands – field sales role (including: Birmingham, Nuneaton, Rugby, Burton-on-Trent, Coventry, Walsall, Solihull, Cannock, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham)
The Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager role will see you inherit an excellent portfolio of existing customer accounts to manage and develop.
– Selling a high profile branded quality range of products – mid to high end portfolio sold on quality and value add service rather than price.
– Working alongside current distribution network to generate new business.
– The Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager role requires a structured and strategic sales approach to maximise the return on existing accounts.
– The role will also include use of CRM system to analyse both new and existing customer performance.
– A superb opportunity to join a corporate company offering excellent career development and personal advancement.
For the Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager role our client is looking for:
– Sales experience within a structured professional sales environment.
– A consultative approach to the sales cycle.
– Motivation and desire to develop your career long term.
A highly dynamic and innovative manufacturer – a European powerhouse within the tools and consumables market with a turnover in excess of £100m they offer outstanding career development for any new sales recruit.
SOUND LIKE YOU? SEND YOUR CV TODAY – OUR CLIENT IS INTERVIEWING ASAP.
Send your CV to Joe Grace – email@example.com.