*LEADING GLOBAL TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER NOW REQUIRES SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR FOR RAPIDLY GROWING DIVISION*
TITLE: Sales and Marketing Director
PACKAGE: £55-60K Basic, Bonuses and OTE, car, pension, healthcare, exec package.
LOCATION: UK-wide role (ideally central home-based location – West Midlands, Midlands, M6 and M1 corridor, Birmingham, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Manchester, Liverpool, or close)
SELLING: A mid- to high-end range of specialist tools and consumables.
SELLING TO: (Player/manager – leading a team to sell) National and regional distributors, wholesalers and merchants.
The Sales and Marketing Director role entails a broad range of commercial duties, including:
– Leadership of a team of 6: part sales, part operational and support.
– Responsibility for setting the strategy to deliver sales growth.
– introduction of exciting new products to existing customers.
– Input into the creation of new product ranges.
*This role offers a clear medium-term potential to grow into an MD position.
THE PERSON NEEDED:
For the Sales and Marketing Director role, our client is looking for:
– A demonstrable track record of success in a comparable role.
– Experience of senior level sales, in particular introducing new products to market.
– Experience selling a value product.
– An ambitious and dynamic approach to business growth.
Our client is a global tool and equipment manufacturer operating at the mid- to high-end of their sector, manufacturing products across a wide range of distribution and end-user markets.
Send your CV to Joe Grace – email@example.com. Our client is looking to interview immediately.