LEADING MANUFACTURER LOOKING FOR TALENTED REGIONAL SALES MANAGER TO LEAD TEAM OF 8
TITLE: Regional Sales Manager (team of 8)
PACKAGE: £50K Basic salary, +20% OTE/bonus (personal), year-end bonus, expensed exec car, pension, Bupa, excellent package.
LOCATION: North & Scotland field sales region (ideal locations: Manchester, Merseyside, Liverpool, Stoke-on-Trent, Leicester, Nottingham, Lincoln, Sheffield, Leeds, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate, York, Newcastle, or similar).
SELLING: A superb range of interior, bathroom, plumbing and decorative products
SELLING TO: Architects, main contractors, sub contractors, house builders, developers and contractors.
The Regional Sales Manager role is a field based position managing, coaching and developing an existing team of 8 field sales people in the North.
The role entails:
– Setting sales strategy, team targets and KPIs, recruitment and development.
– Market analysis, working closely with Directors to drive long term growth.
– Raising the profile of specification and contract customers within the sales function.
– Collaborative team work in relation to high spend national accounts.
– Overall – the growth of the company’s contract and specification business.
**The role comes with ongoing superb personal coaching and management development.
THE PERSON NEEDED:
For the Regional Sales Manager role our client is looking for:
– Experience leading a professional field sales team.
– An understanding of at least some of the key customer groups
– A positive approach to team development and improvement
– A professional and motivational approach to leadership
Our client is an award-winning manufacturer within the UK building industry, now offering an outstanding and innovative product range. They pride themselves on team and individual development – this being the core of their recent success.
SOUND OF INTEREST?
Send your CV ASAP to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org. My client is looking to conduct interviews over the next 2-3 weeks ideally.