*Regional Sales Manager – leading UK manufacturer, £125m turnover*
TITLE: Regional Sales Manager (team of 10)
LOCATION: Central sales region (Midlands, Leicester, Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield, Lincoln, Northampton)
£55K-60K Basic salary, +£10K yr1 OTE, Expensed exec car, pension, healthcare, excellent benefits
SELLING: A superb range of plumbing and heating products and consumables.
SELLING TO: (the team sell to) Contractors, house builders, developers, specifiers, merchants and stockists.
Regional Sales Manager overview:
– Leading and developing a team of 10 successful field based sales people.
– Working closely with the team to develop customer relationships and team skills
– Training, coaching and mentoring the team
– Setting targets, KPIs and team goals to deliver sustained growth.
– Responsibility for a small number of key accounts.
– Close working relationship with Sales Director.
– SUPERBLY managed highly profitable manufacturer with a reputation for product innovation and delivering a superb customer experience.
– Financially strong
– Globally successful business
THE PERSON NEEDED:
For the Regional Sales Manager role, the successful candidate will have:
– Experience of managing a successful field sales team
– An understanding of the building industry, ideally the HVAC, heating or plumbing sector.
– The desire to make their mark on a team.
– Hunger to develop a winning mentality.
– Desire to join a growing business.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV today (our client is looking to interview ASAP).
Send your CV to Joe Grace – email@example.com or alternatively call 01372 224 725 to discuss the role in more detail. We are expecting to book interviews ASAP.