*SUPERB CONSTRUCTION SALES ROLE: SELLING TO THE PUBLIC SECTOR*
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £30K – £35K Basic + 10K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Residential interior construction products, building industry solutions, KBB & Heating products (long established brand)
SELLING TO: Public Sector
TERRITORY: London and surrounding counties
-Corporate interior construction products, building industry solutions, KBB products
-Well regarded company with excellent market reputation, £150m+ turnover.
– The Business Development Manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area – exceeded budget in 2016 – great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of residential interior construction product solutions – performance and design driven solutions into the new build market place, house builders, contractors.
– Key existing customers will be within the public sector
– The Business Development Manager role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – There will be a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Business Development Manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Ideally coming from a construction background
– Knowledge of selling to the public sector
– Business to Business Sales experience
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Ash Doherty: firstname.lastname@example.org – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP