*NATIONAL SPECIFICATION SALES MANAGER NEEDED BY LEADING UK MANUFACTURER*
TITLE: National Specification Sales Manager
PACKAGE: c£50K Basic, +20% OTE/bonus, +year-end bonus, expensed car, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday, great add-ons
LOCATION: National field sales role (ideal locations: Birmingham, Coventry, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Stoke-on-Trent, Peterborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Bristol, Gloucester, Reading, London or close)
SELLING: An outstanding range of bathrooms, taps, showers and bathroom products
SELLING TO: Architects, designers, specifiers, main contractors, sub-contractors, end clients (core sectors: hospitality, leisure and hotel sector)
The National Specification Sales Manager is a newly created role resulting sustained successful growth.
The role entails:
– Taking responsibility for growing the company’s presence in the specification market (sector champion style role).
– Identifying target sectors relevant for a design-led product range
– Winning specifications with architects, specifiers, designers and end clients.
– Generating a high value pipeline focused on long term growth.
– Role supported by an outstanding internal sales and marketing function.
*The role comes with superb training and opportunities for inclusion on the senior management development programme.
THE PERSON NEEDED:
For the National Specification Sales Manager role our client is looking for:
– Senior level sales experience.
– Natural drive and ambition.
– An understanding of construction projects – either residential or commercial
– A strong focus on developing a long term sales career.
Turning over in excess of £55m, our client is an outstanding manufacturing brand within the UK bathroom market. Now looking to extend its reach into the specification market, raising brand and product profiles.
SOUND OF INTEREST?
Send your CV ASAP to Joe Grace – email@example.com – my client is looking to interview over the next 2-3 weeks.