*SUPERB CONSTRUCTION LEADERSHIP AND SALES ROLE: DEVELOPING A TEAM OF 8 SELLING INTO ARCHITECTS, SPECIFIERS, MAIN CONTRACTORS AND SUB-CONTRACTORS*
JOB TITLE: National Sales Manager (Specification)
PACKAGE: £58-60K Basic +8K OTE/Bonuses, Exec BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Commercial exterior construction and design-orientated building envelope products, insulation, cladding and facades (long-established manufacturer brand).
TEAM OF 8 SELLING TO: Architects, specifiers, main contractors and sub-contractors.
LOCATION: National sales management role (ideal home location in the South or South East)
Our client is one of the UK’s longest-standing and reputable construction industry manufacturers with a track record of consistent growth and innovation. In excess of £140m turnover and a sales team of 75 make them a superb place to grow a long term career.
– The National Sales Manager (Specification) role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales team of 8 with great potential to perform and grow further.
– Taking responsibility for the continual growth of our client’s range of building envelope products, insulation, cladding and facades.
– The focus will be on team improvement and driving sales growth through support and team development.
– The role entails analytical and strategic work to ensure the position and growth of the brand going forward.
– International travel will play a part – engaging with senior colleagues across Europe.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the National Sales Manager (Specification) role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Strong experience leading and developing sales teams within the building industry.
– Experience selling a commercial construction product on to construction projects.
– Strong organisation, planning and commercial skills.
– Team player, strong values.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.