**Lighting Sales Manager – Leading lighting manufacturer **
TITLE: Lighting Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £40K – £50K + Uncapped OTEE, expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: London and Home counties
SELLING: Interior and Exterior Lighting solutions
SELLING TO: M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Architects, Specifiers
The Lighting Sales Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – Specification Development
– Selling a high end, branded range of interior and exterior lighting solutions.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of high spend M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, architects, specifiers
– In particular, setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Lighting Sales Manager role our client does need;
– A professional and structured approach
– Coming from a lighting background
– Experience of selling to Architects, Specifiers and the M&E Market
– Driven to progress and build a career within professional sales
With a turnover of c£80m+ in the UK alone, our client has an enviable reputation for manufacturing innovative interior and Exterior lighting products for nearly 50 years.
Email your CV now to Ash Doherty- email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP in July.