**Superb new senior Account Manager role – leading manufacturer**
TITLE: Senior Account Manager
PACKAGE: £37,500 Basic +5-10K OTE, expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: Scotland (ideal locations: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Paisley, Falkirk, Stirling, Cumbernauld, Livingston, Perth, M8, central belt, or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of branded interior products and accessories.
SELLING TO: Existing high-spend customer base of Distributors, retailers, showrooms, retail studios, merchants
The Senior Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 95% account management, 5% tactical new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of branded interior products and accessories.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– In particular, setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Senior Account Manager role our client needs;
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Some experience selling an interior, KBB or related product range
With a turnover of c£75m+ in the UK alone, our client has an enviable reputation for manufacturing innovative branded interior products and accessories for nearly 100 years.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP in July.
Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, distribution, distributor, distributors, merchants, showrooms, retail, FMCG, grocery, DIY, brands, bathrooms, taps, showers, bathroom furniture, sanitaryware, Scotland, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Paisley, Falkirk, Stirling, Cumbernauld, Livingston, Perth, M8, central belt