*SENIOR SALES ROLE TARGETING HIGH VALUE INTERIOR PROJECTS WITHIN THE HOTEL AND HOSPITALITY MARKET*
*OUTSTANDING EUROPEAN MANUFACTURER*
JOB TITLE: Key Account Manager (Hotel and hospitality sector)
PACKAGE: £50-52K Basic +10-15K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Commercial interior products – bathroom products, taps, showers, brassware and plumbing products (long established brand)
SELLING TO: Hotel groups, also influencing: architects, designers, specifiers, contractors, 3rd party stakeholders.
TERRITORY: UK-wide field based sales role (but ideal location will have access to London e.g. London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, or close)
An award-winning European manufacturer with an enviable reputation for product innovation and design. Due to promotion and growth, currently looking to grow its senior field based sales team.
– The Key Account Manager (Hotel and hospitality sector) role will see you inheriting an existing high performing customer portfolio.
– Selling a range of commercial interior construction products – performance and design driven solutions into the hotel and specification market place.
– The Key Account Manager (Hotel and hospitality sector) role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – there will be a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Key Account Manager (Hotel and hospitality sector) role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling ANY construction product on to high value construction projects (preferably commercial projects).
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– Team player.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.