*ADAPTABLE AND CONFIDENT INTERNAL SALES PERSON NEEDED FOR GROWING MANUFACTURER*
*NO INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE NEEDED*
TITLE: Internal Sales Executive
PACKAGE: £25K Basic, 5K OTE, company pension and benefits, 25 days holiday
LOCATION: Office based role in Coalville
SELLING: A market leading range of construction products
SELLING TO: Contractors, developers, architects, specifiers and distribution partners.
The Internal Sales Executive role is an office based position, supported by an experienced and friendly sales and marketing team. The role entails:
– Working with the field sales and marketing to plan and deliver customer contact plans.
– Regular contact with existing professional business customers.
– Co-ordinating new product roll-outs and marketing activity.
– Involvement with exhibitions and sales events.
– Marketing and mail-shots to customer groups.
– Booking appointments for field sales team members.
– Supporting the improvement of the company’s CRM processes.
For the Internal Sales Executive role no industry experience is needed, but our client does need:
– Previous experience in an internal sales role
– Good communication skills and confidence on the phone.
– Adaptability and a willingness to learn and develop.
**Full training provided – sales process, customers and products.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Send your CV now to Ash Doherty- firstname.lastname@example.org. Our client is hoping to interview ASAP