* Field-based Plumbing Service Engineer * Representing a leading UK plumbing manufacturer *
I am currently recruiting for a market leading plumbing manufacturer who are looking for a new Field Service Engineer in the Bristol, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire regions. This is a great move and will develop candidates’ careers to the next level!
TITLE: Field Service Engineer
SALARY: £25K Basic + quarterly and year-end bonuses = +£3-5K.
BENEFITS: Company Ford Connect van, Pension, Health care, gym membership, laptop, mobile etc
LOCATION: Field based role covering the central region (Oxford, Bristol, Gloucester, Abingdon, Witney, Cheltenham, Swindon, Cirencester, Stroud, Chippenham, some surrounding areas).
– A customer-facing role, working as part of a team of 10 in the UK.
– Service, upgrades and maintenance of our client’s leading range of plumbing, heating and showering products
– Dealing with both residential and large commercial customers (e.g. hotels, hospitality, schools)
– Field based, you will be managing your own diary and customer plans.
For the Field Service Engineer role, our client is looking for:
– Some related hands-on experience within plumbing, heating or electrical engineering
– An organised approach to the working day.
– Flexibility and a positive team approach.
– Good customer service and communication skills.
Send your CV ASAP to Joe Grace – email@example.com. Our client is looking to begin booking interviews ASAP.