LEADING UK SUPPLIER OF WOOD AND TIMBER TREATMENT PRODUCTS + MANUFACTURING SPRAY EQUIPMENT NEEDS FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER.
**FULL PRODUCT TRAINING GIVEN**
TITLE: Field Service Engineer
PACKAGE: £30-35K Basic, +Performance bonus, fully expensed van, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
TERRITORY/LOCATION: Midlands and South territory (ideal home locations include Coventry, Northampton, Oxford, Banbury, Reading, Slough, London, Luton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Stevenage, Cambridge, or close)
(Monday to Friday only)
– The Field Service Engineer role is a field-based technical support role representing a leading manufacturer of wood coating products, timber protection products and spray equipment.
– A customer-facing role working the company’s customers – manufacturers and engineering firms – to problem-solve and add value.
– Maintaining, repairing and up-grading spray equipment and machinery.
– Offering advice on new equipment and installation processes.
– Delivering customer training and product support sessions.
– The Field Service Engineer role will see you working alongside an experienced and knowledgeable sales team to offer an excellent customer experience.
THE PERSON NEEDED:
For the Field Service Engineer role our client can provide full product training but does need:
– Prior experience in a similar role i.e. Field Engineer, Field Technician, Maintenance Engineer, Field Service Technician.
– Hands-on experience of fault-finding and repair on manufacturing machinery.
– Good clear communication skills and customer-facing experience.
– A desire to build a career in a growing UK manufacturer.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of wood treatment, timber coating products and spray application machinery. The company have a long history of supplying superb products into UK manufacturing and fabrication customers.
SOUND OF INTEREST?
Please send your CV to Joe Grace today – firstname.lastname@example.org – our client is looking to interview ASAP.