EXCITING SALES/OPERATIONS MANAGER ROLE – TEAM LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY AND SALES.
TITLE: SALES/OPERATIONS MANAGER
£38K – £45k basic salary, plus OTE / bonuses and profit share (un-capped) = total +£25-30K pa.
Pension scheme, company car
A leading distributor of electrical and MRO products to industry (key products include controls & automation, power, electrical, lighting, cable management, HVAC, test equipment and tools.
– The Sales/Operations Manager role is both internal and field based role selling a range of MRO, and electrical related consumables
– Managing a team of 5.
– Established territory with potential for career progression
– You will be expected to generate new business within the territory, as well as managing a large ledger of existing accounts
For the Sales/Operations Manager role our client is looking for:
– Ideally experience of selling industrial, engineering, MRO or related products
– Experience selling to end users (factories, manufacturing facilities)
– Competitive, determined, motivated, and hungry new business winner
If this sounds like a role you are interested in then please submit your CV ASAP to Ash Doherty: email@example.com