**Superb new senior Business Development Manager role – leading manufacturer**
TITLE: Business Development
PACKAGE: £27-30K Basic +10-15K OTE, expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: South / central field sales area (ideal locations: Southampton, Winchester, Reading, Swindon, Andover, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Bristol, or close)
SELLING: An outstanding online CRM solution for the healthcare and beauty industry.
SELLING TO: Independent, regional and national business customers in the sector.
The Business Development Manager role is;
– Field Based, tactical business development. Inheriting some existing accounts with the focus being to develop new business.
– Taking responsibility for setting the sales strategy.
– Working with an in-house marketing department to engage with customers and support sales.
– Being a key part of a successful team to drive business growth.
For the Business Development Manager role our client needs;
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory.
With a presence in 50 countries worldwide, our client has an enviable reputation for delivering outstanding online solutions for the retail, beauty and healthcare sectors.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP in July.
Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, distribution, distributor, distributors, saloons, healthcare, spa, beauty, showrooms, retail, FMCG, grocery, DIY, brands, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Dorset, Southampton, Winchester, Reading, Swindon, Andover, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Bristol