*SUPERB PRODUCT SALES ROLE: INTO PROJECTS, SPECIFIERS, LOCAL AUTHORITIES, SOCIAL HOUSING, B2B END CLIENTS*
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £32-37K Basic +10-15K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Residential and commercial electrical construction products, building services solutions (well-established brand)
SELLING TO: Social housing sector, local authorities, housing associations, contractors and installers.
TERRITORY: North London / M25 field sales area (includes: North London, Middlesex, Slough, Watford, Enfield, Romford, Harlow, Brentford, St Albans, High Wycombe)
An award-winning UK manufacturer with an enviable reputation for product innovation and outstanding customer service. Currently looking to expand its field based UK social housing specification sales team.
– The Business Development Manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area with great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of Residential and commercial electrical construction products, building services solutions into the local authority and housing association market.
– The Business Development Manager role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – there will be a very even split across account management and business development responsibility.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Business Development Manager role NO product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling a professional business product or service.
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– Team player.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.