*COMMERCIALLY AWARE BUSINESS DEVELOPER FOR LEADING BUSINESS SERVICES AND TRAINING PROVIDER – SUPERB LONG TERM CAREER POTENTIAL*
TITLE: Business Development Manager (office based)
PACKAGE: £26-30K Basic +8-10K OTE, pension, gym membership, healthcare, life assurance, 24 days holiday
One of the world’s best-known consultancies and business training providers. The company offers outstanding career development across all it’s divisions. Now recruiting for the internal London sales team.
SELLING: A range of outsourced business training and consultancy packages.
SELLING TO: B2B customers within a range of sectors including pharmaceuticals, finance, construction and government.
LOCATION: Central London, office-based sales role (Marylebone, Euston, Clerkenwell)
– The Business Development Manager is an internal sales role working as part of an established experienced sales team.
– Selling a range of outsourced business training and consultancy packages.
– Taking responsibility for investigating and identifying possible target accounts – managing the sales cycle from to start to finish.
– Building relationships at all levels within business customers.
For the Business Development Manager role, our client needs:
– A track record of B2B internal sales.
– Confidence communicating with new business customers.
– The ability to convey sometimes complex products and services.
– A drive to learn and build a career.
SOUND OF INTEREST?
Send your CV to Joe Grace now – email@example.com. My client is looking to do first stage telephone interviews ASAP.