*SUPERB SENIOR LEVEL SALES ROLE: INTO ENGINEERING AND INDUSTRIAL END USERS*
*FOCUS – TO GROW ACCOUNTS WITH BIG POTENTIAL*
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
PACKAGE: £38K – £40K Basic + £10-15K OTE/Bonuses, expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: Industrial and Engineering products
SELLING TO: High value professional B2B end user accounts (£100K spend pa +)
TERRITORY: M62 field sales region (Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Blackpool, Halifax, Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Bolton, Sheffield, Lancashire, Cheshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire)
-Track record of success and growth
-Well regarded company with excellent market reputation, £50m+ turnover.
-Great benefits package
– The Business development manager position involves winning and managing new high spend customers
– The business development Manager role will see you inherit a strong existing customer base – Focused on developing new high spend accounts
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Business Development Manager role our client must have
– Experience of winning high spend, new accounts
– Ideally a product sales background
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: firstname.lastname@example.org – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP