EXCITING BRANCH MANAGER ROLE – TEAM LEADERSHIP, STRATEGY AND SALES.
*OUR CLIENT WILL CONSIDER APPLICANTS WITH SALES OR MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
TITLE: Branch Manager
£35K – £45k basic salary, plus OTE / bonuses and profit share (un-capped) = total +£25-30K pa.
Pension scheme, company car
LOCATION: West Midlands, Dudley, Wednesbury, Sedgeley, Wolverhampton, Halesowen
A leading distributor of electrical and MRO products to industry (key products include controls & automation, power, electrical, lighting, cable management, HVAC, test equipment and tools.
– The Branch Manager role is both internal and field based role selling a range of MRO, and electrical related consumables
– Managing a team of 7 people
– Established territory with potential for career progression
– You will be expected to generate new business within the territory, as well as managing a large ledger of existing accounts
For the Branch Manager role our client is looking for:
– Experience of working with an Electrical wholesaler/distributor
– Ideally experience of selling industrial, engineering, MRO or related products
– Experience selling to end users (factories, manufacturing facilities)
– Competitive, determined, motivated, and hungry new business winner