Area Sales Manager needed by outstanding branded building products manufacturer (UK market leader turning over c£200m in the UK).
*No specific prior product experience needed – full training and development provided*
£35-40K Basic (+£5K bonus) + fully expensed car / allowance, bupa, laptop, mobile phone, 26 days holiday
LOCATION: South East, South London & Kent field sales role (e.g. London, South London, Kent, Surrey, M25, Epsom, Woking, Croydon, Bromley, Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Chatham, Ashford, Gravesend)
SELLING: A superb range of branded building products and support services.
SELLING TO: Merchants, stockists, house builders, contractors, developers and architects.
For this Area Sales Manager role, we are looking for business focused, motivated and goal orientated candidate to protect existing customers and grow the business for a market leader in the construction industry.
– A field sales role selling a market-leading range of branded construction products.
– 85% account management, 15% tactical business development
– Inheriting a high performing field sales area worth in excess of £3m in annual revenue.
– Taking responsibility for a portfolio of high spend B2B customers – both distributors / stockists and corporate end users
– Field Based
– Responsible for all client relationships at all levels.
THE PERSON NEEDED:
For the Area Sales Manager role no specific product experience is needed, but our client is looking:
– Experience selling a building industry or related product or service, with a structured approach (e.g. Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager etc.).
– Good commercial acumen and sales initiative.
– A dynamic and organised approach to field sales.
– Ambition to grow your career within a market leader.
Our client is a c£200m turnover market-leading manufacturer with an enviable reputation in their sector, offering an unparalleled range of building products.
SOUND LIKE YOU??
Send your CV to Joe Grace at email@example.com or alternatively call 01372 224 725 to discuss the role in more detail.