*Superb new Account Manager role – no specific product/industry experience required*
*Account managing high-spend trade distribution accounts and end user accounts*
TITLE: Area Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £38-40K +£6-7K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: North East field sales role (ideal locations: Newcastle, Northumberland, Tyne and Wear, Sunderland, Teesside, Durham, Middlesbrough, or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of heating, plumbing and accessories
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of distributors, merchants, installers, contractors and developers (national and independent customers)
The Area Sales Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 75% account management and strategic development, 25% new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of plumbing, heating and products and accessories
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of Distributors, merchants, contractors and developers, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Area Sales Manager role our client needs:
– Experience selling a construction, plumbing, heating or related product
– A professional and structured approach
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
One of the UK’s best loved plumbing, heating and interiors brand manufacturing companies (current turnover £150m+) with an enviable reputation in the retail and trade distribution sector.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.