*Superb new Area Sales Manager role – no specific product/industry experience required*
*Developing high-spend trade re-seller, distributors and end user accounts*
TITLE: Area Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £32-35K +£5-7K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: South coast field sales role (includes: Hampshire, Southampton, Basingstoke, Andover, Winchester, Hook, Waterlooville, Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Fareham, Winchester, Farnham, or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of interior products and accessories
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of Distributors, merchants, trade re-sellers, end users, contractors (national and independent customers)
The Area Sales Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 80% account management and strategic development, 20% new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of interior products and accessories.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Area Sales Manager role our client needs:
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and dynamic
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
One of the UK’s best know interiors brand manufacturing companies with an enviable reputation in the retail and trade distribution sector.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP in September/October.