*Superb new Area Sales Manager role – leading manufacturer*
*No product/industry experience needed – superb training and development provided*
TITLE: Senior Account Manager
PACKAGE: c£35K + 5-10K OTE, expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: South London and Surrey
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of branded construction products and accessories.
SELLING TO: Existing high-spend customer base of merchants, installers and contractors
The Area Sales Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 98% account management, 2% tactical new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of branded construction products and accessories.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of merchants, retailers, installers and contractors
– In particular, setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
– Utilising business data and sales trends to plan sales growth across top accounts.
For the Area Sales Manager role our client needs;
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Structured FMCG background would be ideal
With a turnover of c£75m+ in the UK alone, our client has an enviable reputation for manufacturing innovative branded interior products and accessories for nearly 100 years.
Email your CV now to Ash Doherty – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing in February.