*STRUCTURED BDM NEEDED FOR MARKET LEADER: SUPERB CAREER OPPORTUNITY*
PACKAGE: £30K – £35K Basic, +£10K OTE, Expensed VW vehicle, Pension, Bupa Healthcare, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile, 27 days holiday
SELLING: A superb range of branded engineering products, tools, fixings, consumables, engineering and industrial solutions
SELLING TO: Key distribution partners, wholesalers, merchants and stockists (industrial end engineering re-sellers)
TERRITORY: South East England
The Business Development Manager role will see you inherit a small portfolio of existing customer accounts to manage and develop, with the emphasis on development.
– Selling a high profile branded quality range of engineering and tooling products – mid to high end portfolio sold on quality and value add service rather than price.
– Working alongside current distribution network to generate new business.
– The Business Development Manager role requires a structured and strategic sales approach to maximise the return on existing accounts.
– A superb opportunity to join a corporate company offering excellent career development and personal advancement.
For the Business Development Manager role our client is looking for:
– Sales experience within a structured professional sales environment.
– A consultative approach to the sales cycle.
– Motivation and desire to develop your career long term.
A highly dynamic and innovative growing supplier of branded engineering products, tools, fixings, consumables, engineering and industrial solutions.
SOUND LIKE YOU? SEND YOUR CV TODAY
Send your CV to Ash Doherty – firstname.lastname@example.org . We are expecting to book interviews ASAP.