*Superb new Account Manager role – bathroom and KBB manufacturer looking for experienced new recruit.
TITLE: Senior Account Manager
PACKAGE: £40-45K +£10K OTE (yr1), expensed Audi, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone, 25 days holiday
TERRITORY: South West, field sales role (includes: Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Oxfordshire / Bristol, Bath, Chippenham, Swindon, Newbury, Oxford, M4 corridor)
SELLING: Quality-driven mid/top-end branded range of bathroom and KBB products
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of retailers, bathroom showrooms, retail studios, some merchants
The Account Manager role is;
– Representing a leader in the field of bathroom and KBB manufacturing.
– Field Based, account management, territory management role – 80% account management and strategic development, 20% tactical new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of quality-driven mid/top-end branded range of bathroom and KBB products
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Account Manager role our client needs:
– Some experience selling any KBB product (e.g. bathrooms, showers, bathroom furniture, taps, brassware, kitchens, kitchen furniture)
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and dynamic
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
One of the UK’s longest-standing KBB brand manufacturing companies with an enviable reputation in the retail and trade distribution sector. Now embarking on an ambitious and positive growth plan for 2019.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.