*Superb new Account Manager role – leading KBB and bathrooms manufacturer*
*Superb training and career development provided*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £40-42K Basic +7-10K OTE, expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: South of UK field sales area (ideal locations: South, Reading, Swindon, Slough, Newbury, Basingstoke, Hampshire, Farnham, Guildford, Epsom, Surrey, Oxford, or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of branded KBB, bathrooms, plumbing products, showers and accessories.
SELLING TO: Existing high-spend customer base of independent retailers, showrooms, retail studios
The Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 85% account management, 15% tactical new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of branded KBB, bathrooms, plumbing products, showers and accessories.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– In particular, setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
– Utilising business data and sales trends to plan sales growth across top accounts.
For the Key Account Manager role our client needs;
– A professional and structured approach – account manager or business development manager experience.
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Some experience selling a branded product range
With a turnover of c£50m+ in the UK alone, our client has an enviable reputation for manufacturing innovative branded interior products and accessories for nearly 100 years.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.