*Superb new Account Manager role – no specific product/industry experience required*
*Account managing high-spend retailers and trade distribution accounts*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £32-35K +£5K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: Yorkshire field sales area (ideal locations: North West, Manchester, Altricham, Sale, Knutsford, Stockport, Stretford or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of plumbing and heating
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of Distributors, merchants, contractors and developers (national and independent customers)
The Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 90% account management and strategic development, 10% new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of plumbing and heating products and accessories
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of Distributors, merchants, contractors and developers, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Account Manager role our client needs:
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and dynamic
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
One of the UK’s best loved plumbing and heating brand manufacturing companies with an enviable reputation in the retail and trade distribution sector.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.