*Superb new Account Manager role – no specific product/industry experience required*
*Account managing high-spend retailers and trade distribution accounts*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £37K Basic +£7K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: Midlands, field sales role (ideal locations: West Midlands, Midlands, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire,Leicester, Coventry, Walsall, Birmingham, Nuneaton, Cannock, Lichfield)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of KBB, bathroom, showering, interior products and accessories
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of merchants, retailers and showrooms
The Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 80% account management and strategic development, 20% new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of KBB, bathroom, showering, interior products and accessories
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of high value merchants, retailers and showrooms.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Account Manager role our client needs:
– Experience selling a branded product into a retail customer base.
– A professional and structured sales approach.
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and dynamic
One of the UK’s best loved KBB, DIY and interiors brand manufacturing companies with an enviable reputation in the retail and trade distribution sector.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.