*Superb new Account Manager role – no specific product/industry experience required*
*Account managing high-spend retailers and trade distribution accounts*
TITLE: Senior Account Manager
PACKAGE: £32-35K Basic +£5K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: South Yorkshire / West Yorkshire, field sales role (ideal locations: Sheffield, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Doncaster, Harrogate, Hull or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of bathroom, showering, DIY, interior products and accessories
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of Distributors, retailers, showrooms, retail studios, merchants (national and independent customers)
The Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 80% account management and strategic development, 20% tactical business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of DIY and interior products and accessories
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Account Manager role our client needs:
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and dynamic
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
One of the UK’s best known bathroom, KBB, showering, DIY and interiors brand manufacturing companies with an enviable reputation in the retail and trade distribution sector. Currently planning sales team growth following 3 continuous years of sales success.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.