*Superb new Account Manager role – no specific product/industry experience required*
*Account managing high-spend independent retailers and trade distribution accounts*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £35-40K +£5-8K OTE (yr1), expensed company car, laptop, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: London and South East, field sales role (ideal locations: London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of ceramic tiles, bathroom products and accessories.
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of independent retailers, showrooms and retail studios.
The Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 75% account management and strategic development, 25% new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of ceramic and porcelain tiles, bathroom products and accessories.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Account Manager role our client needs:
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and dynamic
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
Our client is a major European manufacturer of ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, bathroom products and accessories. Now extending its reach into the UK retail sector with the addition of one more Account Manager.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.