*Superb new Account Manager role – leading manufacturer*
*No product/industry experience needed – superb training and development provided*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £33-35K Basic +5K OTE, expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: South/central field sales role (ideal locations: Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Wiltshire, West Sussex, South London, Reading, Swindon, Guildford, Basingstoke, Southampton, Portsmouth, or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of decorative products and accessories.
SELLING TO: Existing high-spend customer base: retailers, showrooms, retail studios, garden centres.
The Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 70% account management, 30% tactical new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of branded decorative and interior products and accessories.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios and garden centres.
– In particular, setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
– Utilising business data and sales trends to plan sales growth across top accounts.
For the Account Manager role our client needs;
– A professional and structured approach – account manager or business development manager experience.
– Experience selling any branded product into retail or distribution.
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
With a turnover of c£100m+ in the UK alone, our client has an enviable reputation for manufacturing innovative branded decorative and interior products and accessories.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.