** Superb new Account Manager role – leading kitchen manufacturer**
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £40-45K Basic +£5K OTE, expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: South Yorks / East Midlands, field sales region (ideal locations: South Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, or close)
SELLING: Quality driven branded range of kitchens, kitchen furniture
SELLING TO: Independent retailers, showrooms, retail studios, merchants
The Account Manager role is;
– A field Based, territory management sales role involving both account management and new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of kitchens, kitchen furniture
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside some distributor merchant accounts.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Account Manager role our client needs;
– Prior experience of selling a KBB product, kitchens or similar interiors product range.
– An understanding of either the retail or merchant sector.
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and dynamic
– Strong communication skills – able to work alongside a number of different teams
Our client has an enviable reputation for manufacturing innovative kitchen and interior products and has established a leading trade and retail brand. This role has come about due to exciting expansion of their field sales team.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.