*Superb new Account Manager role – no specific product/industry experience required*
*Account managing high-spend retailers and trade distribution accounts*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £35-36K +£10K OTE (yr1), expensed Audi A4 company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: South East, field sales role, M4/M40/M3 (ideal locations: Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Surrey, Oxfordshire, Reading, Slough, Bracknell, Woking, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Swindon, or close)
SELLING: Quality-driven branded range of plumbing, heating, showering, valves and controls
SELLING TO: Existing customer base of Distributors, trade merchants, buying groups, stockists (national and independent). Some end user/installer contact.
The Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 80% account management and strategic development, 20% new business development.
– Selling a high end, quality driven range of plumbing, heating, showering, valves and controls products.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of trade customers, with the focus being in merchants and distribution.
– Setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Account Manager role our client needs:
– A professional and structured approach
– Experience selling into building industry customers.
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Adaptable and dynamic
One of the UK’s best loved plumbing, heating, showering, valves and controls manufacturing companies, offering innovative products alongside an enviable reputation with trade stockists.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.