Account Manager needed by outstanding branded products manufacturer (UK market leader turning over c£200m in the UK).
*No prior industry product or experience needed – full training and development provided*
£30K-£35K Basic (+10-15% bonus) + fully expensed car / allowance, bupa, laptop, mobile phone
LOCATION: Berkshire / Oxfordshire field sales role (e.g. Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Slough, Bracknell, Newbury, Reading, Maidenhead, Abingdon, or close)
SELLING: A superb range of branded products and support services.
SELLING TO: High value B2B customers – both distributors / stockists and corporate end users.
For this Account Manager role, we are looking for business focused, motivated and goal orientated candidate to protect existing customers and grow the business for a market leader in the construction industry.
– A field sales role selling a market-leading range of branded products.
– 85% account management, 15% tactical business development
– Inheriting a high performing field sales area worth in excess of £6m in annual revenue.
– Taking responsibility for a portfolio of high spend B2B customers – both distributors / stockists and corporate end users
– Field Based
– Responsible for all client relationships at all levels.
THE PERSON NEEDED:
For the Account Manager role no industry experience is needed, but our client is looking:
– Experience selling a quality product or service, with a structured approach (e.g. Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager etc.).
– Good commercial acumen and sales initiative.
– A dynamic and organised approach to field sales.
– Ambition to grow your career within a market leader.
Our client is a c£200m turnover market-leading manufacturer with an enviable reputation in their sector, offering an unparalleled range of products.
SOUND LIKE YOU??
Send your CV to Joe Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01372 224 725 to discuss the role in more detail.