*Superb new Account Manager role – UK interiors manufacturer*
*No prior industry or product experience needed*
TITLE: Account Manager
PACKAGE: £35-37K Basic +5-10K OTE, expensed company car, laptop, Bupa, pension scheme, mobile phone
TERRITORY: East Anglia (ideal locations: Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, or close)
SELLING: Branded interior products (manufacturer).
SELLING TO: Wholesalers, distributors, retailers (independent and national accounts)
The Account Manager role is;
– Field Based, territory management role – 85% account management, 15% tactical business development.
– Selling a high end, branded interior products and accessories.
– Taking responsibility for managing an existing network of retailers, showrooms, retail studios, alongside some distributor accounts.
– In particular, setting strategic sales approach for the top 10-20% of high value accounts.
For the Senior Account Manager role our client needs;
– A professional and structured approach
– Autonomous and highly organised
– Experience and ability to self-manage and plan own territory
– Ideally some experience selling a higher value or branded product range
With a group turnover of c£115m+ in the UK alone, our client has an enviable reputation for manufacturing innovative products for nearly 65 years.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace – email@example.com or click on the ‘apply now’ link below. Our client is hoping to begin interviewing ASAP.