*PROJECT SALES ROLE: INTO CONTRACTORS, ARCHITECTS, SPECIFIERS AND ENGINEERS*
JOB TITLE: Technical Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £45-47K Basic, £55K OTE, Fully expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, lunch allowance, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: A market-leading range of commercial flooring, industrial flooring, resin flooring and floor finishing products (manufacturer).
SELLING TO: Contractors, architects, specifiers and structural engineers.
TERRITORY: South of the UK field sales area (ideal locations: London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Dartford, Maidstone, Crawley, Guildford, Bracknell, Aylesbury, Luton, Harlow, or close)
An award-winning European manufacturer of market-leading flooring, cladding, building protection and finishing products. Now looking to hire a specification sales professional as part of their exciting 2019 growth plan.
– The Technical Sales Manager role will see you join the existing field sales team with the focus of defending existing projects and creating and driving new specifications for my client’ range of commercial flooring, resin flooring and floor finishing products.
– Emphasis of the customers is within the South East, targeting contractors, architects, specifiers, structural engineers.
– The role is supported by an experienced and knowledgeable field sales team who will track the projects to close with contractors and end clients.
For the Technical Sales Manager role no specific product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling a similar or associated product into a commercial construction specification project
– Previous experience selling to specialist contractors, architects or specifiers.
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: email@example.com – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.