*SUPERB HEATING PRODUCTS SALES ROLE: INTO M&E CONSULTANTS, M&E CONTRACTORS, MECHANICAL CONSULTANTS, SPECIFIERS AND CONTRACTORS*
JOB TITLE: Specification Sales Manager
PACKAGE: £50-55K Basic +10K OTE/Bonuses, BMW/Audi/VW expensed car, Laptop/tablet, Mobile, Bupa, Pension, 25 days holiday
SELLING: A quality and performance-focused range of heating and plumbing products and systems (long established brand)
SELLING TO: M&E consultants, M&E contractors, specifiers, main and sub-contractors.
TERRITORY: South East and London field sales area (includes South East, London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Hampshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire)
A long-established UK manufacturer within the heating, plumbing and HVAC sector, offering an enviable reputation for product development and quality, alongside excellent customer support. Now looking to expand its field based UK specification sales team.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inheriting a high performing field sales area with great potential to grow further.
– Selling a range of A quality and performance-focused range of heating and plumbing products and systems – performance-driven solutions into M&E consultants, M&E contractors, specifiers, main and sub-contractors.
– The Specification Sales Manager role will see you inherit a good existing project pipeline to manage and defend.
– A superb opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions of our client’s business in the UK.
For the Specification Sales Manager role NO specific product experience is needed but our client is looking for:
– Experience selling a related heating, plumbing or HVAC product product into M&E consultants, M&E contractors, or similar specifiers.
– Strong organisation and commercial skills.
– Team player.
– A desire to build a career in a corporate company.
Email your CV now to Joe Grace: firstname.lastname@example.org – our client is looking to book interviews ASAP.